DS Drums limited Warranty:
DS warrants that
Custom Rebel Drum Shells and Finishes
are free of material and workmanship defects for a period of Two (2) years from the original date of purchase.
All drum hardware is covered for a period of one (1) year. DS will repair or replace any defective components free of charge with comparable or functionally equivalent parts to the original purchaser upon delivery of the product to us. Said defective component/s will become the property of DS drum. Proof of purchase and status as the original purchaser are required for warranty coverage.
Drum shells shall refer to the wood body of the instrument and its components such as reinforcement hoops, bearing edges and finish (WBS, Solid Satin, and any Lacquer process including, but not limited to Graphics, Exotics and any combination thereof).
Drum Hardware refers to any and all plated metal components consisting of, but not limited to, lugs, counter hoops, tension rods, throw-offs, butt plates, spurs, tom brackets, tom mounts, and other related mounting hardware.
The following conditions and limitations will apply on all DS drum Products
This warranty does not cover:
- Drumheads and normal wear and tear.
- Any modifications or alterations made to original equipment or factory parts, or whose serial number has been altered or removed.
- Damage caused by neglect, moisture or temperature extremes (including, but not limited to direct sunlight, freezing temperatures, extreme heat and/or direct exposure to the elements).
- Mishandling, shipping incidents, or use under other than what may be considered normal playing conditions.
- Drums purchased from a source other than DS Factory an authorized DS Drums retailer.
- Any owner other than the original purchaser.
- Normal changes in wood grain, fading of color and/or aging of lacquer finish.
- Factory installed products not manufactured by DS such as custom installations.
- Incidental or consequential damages that arises as the result of a DS product defect.
Warranty claims should be addressed to an authorized DS Drums dealer or directly to DS factory, along with the original sales receipt. In the event that a dealer is unable to correct a warranty defect, the dealer will contact DS for further instructions as to the return of said product to the factory for inspection and repair or replacement. Upon repair or replacement a new warranty will not apply. Rather, the previous warranty will be in effect. No shipments will be accepted without first obtaining a Return Authorization (RA) number. Any and all shipping charges will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
This warranty gives the original owner of DS products specific legal rights. He or she may also have other rights which vary by state, country or province. These provisions and limited warranty are covered by the laws where the original purchase took place. DS, the warrantor under this limited warranty, recognizes that this agreement is enforceable only to the extent and in a manner permitted under applicable laws.
Terms and conditions of this limited warranty are subject to change without notice. All products warranted under this specific coverage will be honored.